Whether you are planning to build an extension to your home, construct a new retaining wall or even repair your roof tiles, Thomas Betts will make the entire process simple and fuss-free. We have been serving the households of Stony Stratford and the surrounding area or more than 125 years and cover all aspects of building work – no job is too large or too small. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Thomas Betts Coronavirus Covid-19 statement
Protecting our customers and staff
Thomas Betts prides itself on taking the health and safety of its clients and workforce very seriously.
Following government guidance on safe practice and social distancing during the Coronavirus crisis we guarantee that
- Our workforce is segregated into small teams of two contractors to minimise human contact.
- All staff members wear gloves at all times while working.
- All staff members regularly wash their hands and use hand sanitiser.
- All staff will wear face masks while engaged in contracting work.
- We provide regular advice to colleagues regarding the highest standards of hygiene
- While working at a client’s house, staff maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres from clients. Clients will be asked not to be in the same room as the contractors, where possible.
- Before starting a job, we ask clients to confirm that they and their families have not been exposed to the virus or have any symptoms.
- We ask staff to minimise social contact out of hours where possible.
- If staff develop corona-like symptoms they will not come into work.
The safety of our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve is our number one priority. We are monitoring the evolving situation and making decisions daily to ensure we protect everyone during this difficult period.
To discuss a project email Nicholas Fuller or call 01908 290427